Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7/26/11

1. Vertical Horizon - "You're a God"
2. The Cure - "A Letter to Elise"
3. The Decemberists - "July, July"
4. Bic Runga - "Sway"
5. Tasmin Archer - "Sleeping Satellite"
6. Mazzy Star - "Halah"
7. Sebadoh - "On Fire"
8. The White Stripes - "I'm Bound to Pack It Up"
9. Tripping Daisy - "My Umbrella"
10. They Might Be Giants - "AKA Driver"
11. Nick Heyward - "Kite"
12. Murray Attaway - "Allegory"
13. Husker Du - "Makes No Sense At All"
14. Lou Christie - "Lightning Strikes"
15. The Hollies - "Carrie Anne"
16. Michael Penn - "No Myth"

2 comments:

  1. I scan the list and i say, "typical Tina list!" Then i keep scanning and HOLY SHIT: Lou Christie? never knew you even knew that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorites, Paul... you never can tell with me!!

    ReplyDelete